Do you have any questions? Please click the link below.
22 December 2020
During the period December 21 2020- January 4 2021, FIU Curaçao has very limited possibility to take phone calls. To contact the FIU, please email to one of the following email addresses:
– Questions about our new goAML reporting portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Questions for or about the analysis department: email@example.com
– Questions for or about the supervision department: firstname.lastname@example.org
– All other questions and issues: email@example.com
– Or look for the answer to your question for the information on our website: www.fiucuracao.cw
How to report to the FIU
As of 1 January 2021, reporting unusual transactions to the FIU is only possible by using the new goAML portal. To be able to report in goAML, all reporting entities must first register in goAML.
For information, visit our website: www.fiucuracao.cw. After completing registration, you will find information on how to report in goAML in the goAML portal.