Financial Policy and Budget Management Sector
The Financial Policy and Budget Management Sector is responsible for:
- framework development with regard to budget policy,
- monitoring and providing advice on the implementation of the planning & control cycle and
- the consolidation and preparation of budgets, financial statements, annual reports and reports.
In addition to the above, this sector is responsible for:
- the preparation of an Administrative Organization (AO) procedure and guidelines for external control,
- conducting audits of all ministries and
- the management of the government’s funds. This includes managing investment, loans, payments, revenues, cash, balances and risks (interest rates and foreign exchange).